Sunday, December 16, 2012

Decision Made

After weighing both internship offers from the New England Revolution and the Boston Breakers I have made my choice.  I am going to be taking the internship with the Revolution.  Since I am already 10 years behind in my new career I need to use these internships to gain experience, but also to gain connections.  At both internships I would learn a lot, but the connections I could make working for the Revolution would be much better for my career.  Since the team is part of the Kraft Sports Group, which also owns the New England Patriots, I would be meeting people in many different areas of professional sports.  Also I have really enjoyed working in the MLS and would love to see how another team runs their communications department.

No comments:

Post a Comment